To request help please use the Submit a Request button located on the top right of ApplyWeb's Help Center.
The Submit a Request button on the top right takes you to a multi-use form that you can use for requesting support/help, reporting problems/bugs/issues/errors, providing feedback, and more!
Once you submit a request, ApplyWeb Customer Support determines how to respond using an issue reporting and tracking application to log your reported problem and assign it to the appropriate person based on the information you’ve given us.
How to Submit a Request
What to do before Submitting a Request
Before submitting a request, do the following:
- Check the Help Center for articles or FAQs your request.
- Collect the information you need to describe your request.
- Click the Submit a Request button on the top right and fill out the form.
Describing your Request
- When submitting a request, please have the following information available:
- Your name
- Form name (University, Graduate/transfer/freshman, Application/Recommendation/Contribution/Supplemental, etc).
- Any additional information or attachments you think would help describe the request.
- A detailed description of the request, including any error messages you’ve received.
- Please include the browser you’re using.
- Write down the exact steps taken that resulted in the problem, including any error messages.
Please Note: You may want to take a screen capture of the error message and send it to us.
- Follow the steps you took again to see if you can reproduce the problem.
Filling out the Submit a Request Form
Using the information about, fill out the Submit a Request form. The form guides you through the appropriate information before sending it off to ApplyWeb Customer Support when you submit.
How ApplyWeb Customer Support handles your request
ApplyWeb Customer Support uses a ticket reporting and tracking application that allows us to log your reported problem and assign it to the appropriate person based on the information you’ve given us.
ApplyWeb Customer Support contact information
- Applicants: applicants can click the Submit a Request button on the top right of https://applyweb.collegenet.support/hc/en-us for technical assistance with their application.
- Recommenders: recommenders can click the Submit a Request button on the top right of https://applyweb.collegenet.support/hc/en-us for technical assistance submitting a Letter of Recommendation.
Article is closed for comments.